Be it summer or winter, we are always looking for newer, tastier, yet easier recipes to satiate that appetite. Here's a helping hand.
Did you hear about the girl who stopped eating her veggies? Her heart missed a beet. An essential vegetable to add to your diet. Beets are low in calories, great for your heart, reduce inflammation in the body, increase immunity, and can do so much more.
CocoBeet Recipe - Serving for 2
- 3 raw beetroots
- 1 teaspoon rai (wray)
- 2-3 kadipatta (curry leaves)
- Half a riped coconut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Half a cup of coconut water (from the riped coconut)
- Grate the beetroot in it’s raw form to thread like pieces
- Grate the coconut as well
- Add rai seeds and kadipatta to a pan with 1 tablespoon oil and heat it till its cooked
- Add the grated beetroot along with the coconut water to soften the mix while it cooks
- Once the beetroot seems cooked and ready, add the grated coconut on top and mix
- Your tasteful vegetable is ready to serve
We all look for fancy recipes online, on different apps or even expensive books but we do not realise the best food comes from utilising the in-house local produce.